The Canadian Government has been Pro-Immigration for Generations. Immigration comprises of detailed programs such as:
– Express entry
– Immigrant Investor
– Start-up visa
– Self employed
– Atlantic Immigration Program
– Provincial Nominees
Prospects are recommended to pass through our assessment phase to decipher and determine the best entry program for you and family
Our assessment will consider all possible options of coming into Canada or staying on in Canada legally (for those in Canada)
A. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Consultant has developed 5 steps to make the process easier for her prospects
1. Pre-Consultation phase; and based on our findings we move to 2 – 5
2. Compilation phase
3. Upload phase
4. Application phase
5. Follow-up phase
Pre-Consultation Phase (Phase 1) MUST be well done to achieve success in other phases.
PRE-CONSULTATION phase will help:
– Analyze work history
– Analyze family history
– Consider best program applicable
– Understand timing available
– Apply Canadian policies to prospect’s present status
– Proffer best solution
B. TIME FRAME
For Express Entry or Any Immigration process: once phase 3 result is positive, phases 4 and 5 can be very fast (3- 6 months). ESTIMATED maximum time for the whole process can be 12 months +/-.
Four main steps to follow:
1. Make a CREDIT CARD, NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE payment of:
-Assessment per person/ prospect – $170USD
-Assessment per family – $250USD
Please note that we DO NOT collect client’s credit card details through the secured site. We only receive processed payment.
Estimated range of fee for Full Immigration processing per individual or family will be confirmed AFTER ASSESSMENT
2. Click on this link for Payment ……STRIPE LINK…….
3. Click the link below to fill our online form with accurate information immediately https://fs16.formsite.com/fbips/form262519011/index.html
1. Attach the following documents to the online form otherwise scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
i. DETAILED Resume/ CV stating WORK TITLES, START AND END DATES and WORK DUTIES
ii. Academic certificates
iii. Professional certificates, if any
iv. Data pages of International passport for all family members
2. Once payment is confirmed, The Consultant will forward an
ASSESSMENT AGREEMENT for your signature.
3. On receipt of #5, The Consultant will contact prospect within 3 – 10
business days with a scheduled 15-minute telephone meeting.
4. Once ASSESSMENT is concluded and The Prospect wishes to proceed,
the next phase is the Commencement of study permit process. The Consultant will send The Client an email on how to proceed and fees applicable.
Please start on the above as soon as possible. The Consultant has a high volume of prospects and will divide her time equally per case, and not focus solely on one.
The Consultant prefers email communication rather than phone calls.
Please start on the above as soon as possible. Time is very crucial to all Canadian applications!