It is necessary to pass through this assessment phase so the Consultant can decipher best entry program for you.
Assessment will help analyze any/ all applicable issues:
– Family history
– Canadian policies to prospect’s present status
– Work history, if any
– Program change and progress
– Sponsor status
– Education possibility etc.
Four main steps to follow:
1. Make a CREDIT CARD, NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE payment of:
– Assessment per person/prospect – US$150
– Assessment per family – US$230
Please note that we DO NOT collect clients credit card details through the secured site. We only receive processed payment.
2. Click on this link for Payment LINK————–LINK.
3. Click the link below to fill FBIPS online form with accurate information immediately https://fs16.formsite.com/fbips/form809849442/index.html
4. Attach the following documents to the online form otherwise scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) DETAILED Resume/ CV stating ALL academic and professional qualifications
– Start and end dates must be clearly stated.
– Clearly state work experiences, if any
b) Academic certificates
c) Professional certificates (if any)
5. Once payment is confirmed, the consultant will forward an ASSESSMENT AGREEMENT for your signature.
6. On receipt of #5, the Consultant will contact prospect within 3 to 10 business days with a scheduled 15-minute telephone meeting.
7. Once ASSESSMENT is concluded and the Prospect wishes to proceed, the next phase is the Commencement of study permit process. The Consultant will send the Client an email on how to proceed and fees applicable.
Please start on the above as soon as possible to avoid tight deadlines. The Consultant has a high volume of prospects and will divide her time equally per case, and not focus solely on one.
The Consultant prefers email communication rather than phone calls.
If prospect requests for an expedited service, additional charges may apply and do thank you in advance for understanding.
Documents required are:
SS1-SS3 Transcript, (original and official)
WAEC or NECO Results with at least six (6) Credits including English and Mathematics; (certified copy and WAEC / NECO Scratch Card)
Degree transcripts and certificates
NYSC certificate, professional certificates and resume
Photocopy of Data page of International Passport
At this point, detailed documents will be forwarded to the client for visa processing. You must go through stages 1 – 3 to discuss this in details.