It is necessary to pass through this assessment or Study Permit Webinar phase so the Consultant can decipher best entry program for you.
This phase will help analyze any/ all applicable issues:
– Student’s Academic review
– Canadian Immigration regulations and Acts to prospect’s present level
– Canadian Program options
– Academic possibilities at each level in Canada
– Work possibility in Canada
– Sponsor information
– Scholarship opportunities
Four main steps to follow:
1. Make a CREDIT CARD, NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE payment of US$105 by selecting a webinar date
Please note that we DO NOT collect clients credit card details through our payment gateway. We only receive processed payment.
2. Book and save your study permit webinar date right away.
3. The webinar will be a detailed information and review session on study permits as well as Immigration, Visitor visa and work possibilities. Yes time states 1 hour, but we always give additional 30 minutes to take all questions.
4. Once you complete the study permit webinar, you should proceed to admission prospecting phase.
If Prospect/ sponsor is interested and wishes to proceed:
1. The Consultant will discuss fees for admission and visa processing phases
2. 60% of agreed fees will be paid immediately to commence the process. Balance will be paid 3 weeks after 1st payment.
3. Once payment is confirmed, the Consultant will forward a RETAINER AGREEMENT for student/ sponsor’s signature.
4. Prospect will fill FBIPS study permit online form https://fs16.formsite.com/fbips/form809849442/index.html, and attach IN 1 PDF, documents listed below, where applicable:
– SS1-SS3 Transcript
– WAEC or NECO Results with at least six (6) Credits including English and Mathematics; All A’s/ B’s but not more that two C4’s.
(include WAEC / NECO Scratch Card)
– Degree transcripts and certificates
– NYSC certificate, professional certificates and resume
– Data page of International Passport
– Birth certificate
– Receipt of study permit Webinar attended
5. The Consultant will ensure admission letter is secured in shortest possible time.
1. Admission letter will be forwarded to the student/ sponsor for review asap.
2. Outstanding balance will be requested to commence visa processing phase.
At this point, detailed documents will be forwarded to the student/ sponsor for visa processing. You must go through stages 1 – 3 above to discuss this in details.
The Consultant will put together a professional package to heighten the student’s chances for a study permit. Remember, The Consultant was a Former visa officer at The Canadian High Commission Lagos Nigeria, and has processed over 1200 student cases into Canada. Every package is always supported by the Consultant’s professionally crafted client analysis immigration letter, which makes the client mostly successful.
Study Permit secured by The Consultant is forwarded to student/ sponsor to commence travel arrangements.